Ithaca Blog

Monday, March 07, 2011

2 Free CD's For You Today At Angry Mom Records/Small World Music

Tuesday is the day that I (or, I and I: maker of Ithaca Blog, and partner in Angry Mom Records/Small World Music, on the Commons) work in public all day at my music store in the basement of Autumn Leaves Books, at 115 The Commons.

And every Tuesday in a while, while I am there, we do this: offer you, Ithaca Blog reader, not one, not three, but two free CD's, from our multiple shelves of many hundreds of CD's bargain-priced at $3 and less.

Of course, some of them are crazy and unheard-of; but some are quite reet. Anyway, you can't go wrong at the price of free, not to mention the number of two.

No purchase necessary. We want to entice you to the store, and thank you for reading the blog.

To avail yourself, simply mention this offer to me, or to charming Mr. Lee, who also staffs the store tomorrow. We will be happy to serve you, and meet you.

Steve Burke
for Ithaca NY Blog
and Angry Mom Records/Small World Music

No comments: