The randomly-selected winner of last week's contest, asking for a favorite Ithaca comestible, was Elizabeth, who receives a $10 gift certificate to Small World Music.
We got lots of replies that constitute an excellent menu. Including:
- Dim sum at Thai Cuisine (the recommendation was to go with 3 - 5 others, and order everything).
- Midnight Rider at Gimme Coffee (coffee with a shot of espresso).
- Vodka a la rigatoni at Lost Dog Cafe.
- Breakfast burrito at ABC Cafe.
- Breakfast special "The Coach" at Hal's Deli (with mini-potato pancakes).
- Vegan pizza at Pizza Aroma.
- Pumpkin ginger cheesecake from Sarah's Patisserie.
- Peanut noodles from Macro Mama's (available at Farmer's Market, or at GreenStar).
- Flatbread from Just Desserts.
- Flan from La Cucina Latina.
- Brownies from ABC Cafe.
- Apples from Little Tree Orchard.
- Whitefish salad from Ithaca Bakery.
- Mocha chip ice cream from Purity.
- Sweet potato fries at Maxie's.
- Ithaca Soda Company Root Beer (available at Finger Lakes Beverage on W. State St., and on the menu at the Museum of Modern Art in NYC).
Thanks to everyone who entered. New contest coming soon.
for Ithaca Blog